Business Services for Artists
Artists! Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Arts Spark can help with a variety of services to help get you started or build momentum.
Strategic Business Planning
Strategic Business Planning for Artists
Your art is your talent, but how to turn it into a business? Sometimes you need to think like a business person to get yourself started. We understand that each artist is different and that each business is different.
We get it–it can be overwhelming at times trying to figure everything out yourself. That is why Arts Spark has business planning experts to help guide you through the process. Our business experts can determine where you are and help you create a plan to get where you want to go. We can help with:
- Strategic Planning – Where are you and where do you want to be?
- Business Planning – Have you created a business plan for yourself as a creative or done any financial modeling to see if it will work? We can help guide you through that process.
- Marketing Planning – With everything from traditional print to social media to email marketing, it can definitely be overwhelming. Let us work with you and your goals to help create a plan that works for you.
Branding and Marketing
Branding and Marketing
Did you know that artists need to brand themselves? The image you portray to potential customers is just as important as the work you do/perform as an artist. Arts Spark can help you define your brand and then create logos, print materials, t-shirts, and other promotional items that give your business a cohesive, professional look. Our proven brand questionnaire gets to the heart of who you are as an artist and helps us create an image that is uniquely you. Our exclusive tips can help you build trust, create email messages your followers want to open, and find new followers using social media.
Once you have your brand established, Arts Spark can help with:
- Print Design – We can create postcards, mailers, rack cards, business cards, album covers, and anything else you might want to share with your followers.
- Swag Design – Who doesn’t like free merch? We can help with t-shirts, handouts, and other freebies for you to disburse.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is still the best way to reach people interested in your news and events. The best way to do this is through an email service, like Constant Contact, which tracks your email message opens and click-throughs, provides a more professional appearance that matches your brand, and provides reports showing your messages’ effectiveness.
- Social Media – Creating your brand across social media networks is just as important as email marketing and other marketing services because it is another face of your business and helps build trust and personal connections to your followers. Arts Spark recommends starting with two or three social media networks relevant to your work. Build your following and your confidence before branching into other networks.
Websites & eCommerce
Websites and eCommerce
Arts Spark was developed by Interactive Media Consulting, LLC. With over 20 years of experience in the field, especially working with artists and non-profits, we are well positioned to help you setup a user-friendly website or online shop that meets your needs.
Our services include:
- Organizing your information to help your target audience find what they need
- Designing websites that are uniquely “you,” and match your established brand identity
- Creating custom WordPress themes
- Building in specialized database integrations
- Training you to maintain your website
On the eCommerce side, we are well versed in:
- Setting up eCommerce software
- Setting up Payment Gateways so you can accept credit card payments online
- Helping you determine the best shipping option
- Helping you determine the best way to manage sales tax collection
- Adding products to your cart
- Setting up all the appropriate notifications when an order is placed
- Handling any special circumstances (i.e. various sizes, adding frames, etc.)
Our DIY packages are available if you want to get started yourself, but if you would like some extra help, we’re here.
Do you need help with images or content writing? We can help there as well. Contact us for help with photography, image editing, or writing text development.