Call for Artists: 10×10 Community Exhibition
July 1 – September 2, 2017
Opening Reception: Saturday, July 8, 6-8pm
Artwork Drop-off Dates: Monday & Tuesday, June 19 & 20, 9am-6pm
Entry fee: $10
Saratoga Arts is excited to present the 3rd Annual 10×10 Exhibition!
Participation in this exhibit is open to everybody: new artists, veteran artists, young and old artists, artists who are showing their work for the first time and artists who have been showing their work for years. The 10×10 exhibition celebrates the community and community arts. All artworks are available for purchase at or around $100. During the summer, thousands of visitors come to The Arts Center – last year over 100 works sold!
- You do NOT have to be a member of Saratoga Arts to participate!
- Artists are permitted to exhibit up to three pieces each.
- All artwork must measure 10×10 inches, including frame. All artwork must be gallery ready and able to safely and easily hang on the wall. Hanging wire on the back of the frame is preferred.
- 3D work must be able to fit within a 10 x 10 x 10 inch cube.
- Saratoga Arts cannot guarantee that your artwork will be hung together.
Questions? Call Saratoga Arts at 518.584.4132 or email Emma Huneck, Exhibitions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts Spark provides Calls for Artists as a service to our community. We are not affiliated with the organizations and cannot help you with your submission. Please use the contact information in the posts if you have any questions.